- RT @actualham: Let’s make sure we don’t generalize our gratitude or obscure our shame. https://t.co/58a4YlxBMP 16 hours ago
- @bri_dolce 😑 1 day ago
- @bri_dolce *gasp* the perendity of it all 1 day ago
- @sufjan_wallace I think part of it is how we’re often told from a *very* young age in private study that performanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Awesome new #transcription project alert from the @NewberryLibrary (via the excellent CCP!) — check them both out i… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- All work on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Southampton
This is Part 2 of a series of posts informally reviewing three conferences I attended (giving papers at two) in September. For Part 1, click here. For Part 3, click here. The Noises of Art: Audiovisual Practice in History, Theory … Continue reading