- Interesting chat about sustainability at #NDPthree. Do we need to think more about adaptive/iterative sustainability to avoid plateau? 28 minutes ago
- RT @mchris4duke: ref: cameraculture.media.mit.edu/research/#cbp=… #ndpthree twitter.com/mkimpton/statu… 1 hour ago
- MRW I heard @mchris4duke say this: 😦😦😦 #NDPthree twitter.com/kzwa/status/92… 1 hour ago
- Yes! twitter.com/kzwa/status/92… 1 hour ago
- RT @US_IMLS: Biggest ROI in digital tools? Applying in unique ways, like for physical, educational accessibility. —@snblickhan @the_zoonive… 1 hour ago
- All work on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Aberystwyth
This is Part 1 of a series of posts informally reviewing three conferences I attended (giving papers at two) in September. For Part 2, click here. For Part 3, click here. The Noises of Art: Audiovisual Practice in History, Theory … Continue reading